Philadelphias Magic Gardens (PMG) is a mixed media art environment created by artist Isaiah Zagar. The gardens are located on South Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and are known for being covered in mosaics.
The site of the PMG is also the location of Zagar’s largest public work. Visitors can explore the outdoor labyrinth and indoor galleries that make up the space. PMG is also a non-profit organization and folk art center that showcases the work of Zagar.
- PMG is a mosaicked visionary art environment, gallery, and community arts center
- PMG is the largest work created by Isaiah Zagar
- PMG includes indoor galleries and a large outdoor labyrinth
- PMG is located at 1020 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147, between 10th and 11th Streets on South Street
- PMG is open Wednesday-Monday, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM, closed on Tuesdays
- PMG is a non-profit organization
- Tickets must be reserved online in advance for both member and general admission tickets.
- Every visitor, including all children, must have a ticket reserved.
- Face masks must be properly worn indoors by anyone who is unvaccinated.
- If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- Philadelphias Magic Gardens has 35,946 likes on Facebook
- PMG is a nonprofit art museum that inspires and educates visitors on the medium of mosaics
- Visit the PMG Facebook page for more information and updates on the Philadelphias Magic Gardens.